The 10 things I hate about excessive sweating – and one thing I love
This may be a bit of a rant but if you are on this page you know how it feels.
What I hate about excessive sweating
- When you are walking down the road in the middle of winter and everything is cool and you are dripping with excess sweat for no reason
- You have had a shower made yourself all good and yet you can feel the sweat coming and there is nothing you can do about it
- You go to the pub and your shirt is changing colour in the armpits because of too much sweating and some bright spark says “Are you alright”
- When you go for a nice walk your feet feel like they are walking in a marshy stream because your feet are sweating so much – Its like wearing wellingtons in reverse – the water stays in.
- Have you ever had a meeting or an interview and the moment come to shake hands and you do not know what to do with yourself because your hand is wet and clammy?
- I have been to the gym, then had a swim before half an hour in the sauna. I have a relaxing meal and drink in the bar and within minutes I start sweating profusely
- Your doctor says “it’s not a major problem, you have to live with it”
- You know that because of your sweating that at some time during the day you are going to have a body odour problem
- Your clothes get marked with perspiration and nothing seems to remove it
- You wake up in the middle of the night and you are absolutely soaking wet with sweat
The one thing I love about sweating
There is a cure for all these things I hate. You do not have to suffer like this any longer. I found this cure called stop sweating and start living and it works. You can get hold of it by clicking the banner on the right hand side of this page or clicking the link here. Stop sweating and start living.